Monday, April 28, 2008

I am back!

Okay so its been a while since I have blogged. (Its a long story but I forgot my password and it wouldn't let me in.) So now I am back!

So what has happened in the last 4 months? Well what hasn't? D5 was baptized...






We have had 3 Birthdays (and one more this week!

Daughters 1 and 2 were asked to the prom...

(that means I have to make 2 prom dresses in 13 days)

Only Son finished Basket Ball . . .




And Daughters 3 and 4 were in the School play...





We have also celebrated Valentines, Easter and St. Patrik's Day, been to 3 family events, been on field trips and school performances and have tried to find a little time to just spend together.


My dear sweet husband has been busy with work, church and a little of travel.


I have stayed unbelievably busy with work. Its okay I still love it. (I now do the blog for work every day (check it out) and teach classes and do displays on top of my regular day to day work)




(Here is a photo of just one of the classes I am teaching in May)

I know there has been lots more things that have kept us busy but I think that is enough for now.

I will try and do better about blogging more often (I wrote my password down so hopefully I wont lose it this time!)

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wonderful on the work blog. It's totally great. You are incredibly talented. I need to take one of your classes, girl.

Unknown said...

Hi! :) You have been so busy! I don't know how you keep it all together with everything you do! Again, I love your scrapbooking! You truly do have a talent!!

Have a beautiful Spring day! It was wonderful to visit with you on Sunday! :)

dieMutti said...

I am so glad you're posting! We miss your family and it's nice to see what's going on with all of you. Tell your girls hi from me :)