Monday, January 12, 2009

My Blessings

So Jen's talk on Sunday, really got me thinking. I get so caught up in the day to day stuff of "life" I often times forget what my true calling in life is. But right here is my greatest blessings.




It is so easy to get taken away by the worries of finances, collage, work, the future, the house work and the mundane everyday things. I know I also sometimes get thinking that I am only a mom to grown-up/teenagers that I forget the little ones still need me; and the big ones do too! Its a balancing act for sure.

The word "teacher" scares me. I can teach a whole room full of ladies how to scrapbook but I often don't take the time to teach, really look into my child's eyes and teach. But I am going to do better. I am going to reprioritize and remember my blessings! Thank you for reminding me.

3 comments:

Kodelle said...

I love that picture. Your kids are so cute!!! Jen's talk was wonderful - I agree.

Unknown said...

I really love the photo! You have such a beautiful family. I think it's so true about the day-to-day getting in the way of what is really important. I think sometimes Satan can make our lives so busy and crowded we forget or "don't have time" for the important things. When it's all a matter or priority. Great post! Hope you are doing great! :)

Ashlee said...

I find myself looking to the things I hope for and neglect the things I have. It's nice to have a reminder of what we should be doing sometimes.

I have been thinking about signing up to be a CTMH consultant. When I signed up to sell Usborne books I had to do it under someone who was already a consultant. Is that the case for CTMH?