Monday, September 7, 2009

I did it!

I did it!! Today was the 5K. I know for most people, a 5K is just a little thing. But ever since hubby started running I knew I wanted to do one. I have been "training" for almost 2 months.

I walked. My goal wasn't to be first, I didn't even care if I was last, my goal was to do it in 45 minutes. I did it in 42!

Hubby ran and did his best time ever. 24 minutes.
Only Son ran for the first time and did it in 28 minutes.
D1, who could have ran it, stayed by my side and cheered me on the entire way.








Tonight, I am tired and happy. I did it!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting! Way to go!!

Rachael said...

Way to GO GIRL!! I am proud that you did it! You are capable of anything if you put your mind to it.

Jen said...

Awesome job!

Kristy said...

I am so glad you finished. It is a HUGE deal. I understand that.

Katie said...

That is so awesome!! Great job Tracy!

Warner Family said...

you are my hero.

SistaLuv said...

go mommy i love you!!!