Saturday, March 19, 2011

Our St. Pattie's Day

First let me start out by saying sorry for the HORRIBLE photos

 My kids are older and not really in to the whole St. Patrick's day thing. I decorate of course and try to get them a little excited each year.   They do want to wear green, but not alot.  Here is what we did this year.

First our Leprechaun came very LATE  Wednesday night (or maybe even Thursday morning) and left these little green baskets filled with "gold"



For the girls I made these super easy but cute hair clips so the girls could have just a pinch  of green.
I even wore one. (sorry none for the boys of the house.)


For roadshow practice, I made green rice crispy treats--yum, we had some the next day!



 

On Thursday night we had, what else, green eggs and ham, but you probably have already seen a bunch of those photos (and I forgot to take some)

It turned out to be a fun day, even for those who don't want to celebrate!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love the little gift bags and clips SOO cute!!!