Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Baby Book for Work





I can't take all the credit for this one. It was started by an employee who left and I found the parts and pieces in a box and decided to finish it. It worked up pretty fast (she had done all the cutting already- I just put it together.) It almost makes me wish I had another baby to make one for...almost.
The chipboard album and peices are from a kit by Fancy Pants. The printed paper is by Cloud 9. I love these accordian albums. I have a couple from Close to My Heart that I am working on. I will post those when they are done.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Very cute album! I love that paper line.

Unknown said...

Tracy! It's Emily B. from the ward. I came across your page from Sharon's page! I am so impressed by your page and your scrapbooking! It's beautiful!! Just wanted to say hello! Have a great night!