Tuesday, January 1, 2008

More Pictures, this time showing details



For this layout I used paper from Close to My heart and My Minds eye. I also used both my Silhouette (to cut out the title) and my Cricut (to cut out the circles) I then added ribbon to the circles. This really went together quickly.








To draw attention to my daughter and her ornament, I drew a circle around her using a circle template. I then added little drops of glitter glue (Stickles, by Ranger Inks.) It looks like the glitter brads but is a lot less expensive.




















On this page I used my new Quickutz, Squeeze tool. It was a lot of fun to make these little Santas and Reindeer. For the Letter, I cut out a J from chipboard and then from pattern paper . This was so easy













. I have never done a flip page before. This was a fun way to add extra photos to my layout. I also used my new Silhouette to cut out the title.
This was a lot of fun to do. My Husband says I have to many toys but as you can see I use all of them so its okay!









No comments: