Monday, May 5, 2008

NSD



So Saturday was National Scrapbook Day. (it's almost as good as Christmas-okay not really). I had to work. I taught 3 full classes and had a lot of fun but it was a long day and I didn't get to do any playing myself.


Sunday, after teaching a lesson on finding balance in life and taking time out for yourself, I decided to take my own advice and play for a couple of hours after the kids went to bed. (the little ones - I never out last those older girls!)


Anyway here are a couple of layouts I did. Nothing fancy but I was so excited to play for a while I thought I would Share.



Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had never heard of National Scrapbook Day but that is so cool! I have been scrapbooking for almost ten years now!! I am really getting into digital scrapbooking! It's so fun too! Anyway, love your pages! :)