Thursday, August 14, 2008

Activity Days




I can't believe how fast time flies. I swear I just posted a couple of days ago but I guess not. I thought I would have more time now that I was released but so far that hasn't happened either. I am going to try to do better.

Anyway. Tonight was my first Activity Days meeting. We had 6 of the 8 girls show up. I hope they had fun. We just visited and played a couple of get to know you games. I know it is going to take a lot to win the girls over. They so loved Jen. But I am very excited and I hope the girls are too.

Here are a few photos of the night.

3 comments:

Jen said...

And off you go! I am happy that you got a good showing. Even T was there?! Fantastic. The only reason I feel ok about losing them is because they are headed your way.

Have fun with those special girls!

Kodelle said...

Look at all those cute smiles!!

Warner Family said...

The only way I was OK with this change too, was that you were going in for Jen. She did such a great job. You are going to be wonderful.
Thank you