Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday and a Dance


Saturday was D4's Birthday. We celebrated by having a party at our house for a dozen or so, very hormonal Junior High Schooler on Friday night. As always, they ate lots of pizza (6 larges to be exact!), Played Guitar Hero, night games and just had a blast.

Saturday she was busy with play stuff but then it was her first regional dance. Hubby and I helped chaperon. I think she had a lot of fun. When her dad asked her to dance a slow song, they just got started when a young man came and cute in. (For RUDE!!!)

Sunday Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt and Uncles came over for cake and ice cream. It was a crazy weekend.

I know I say this all the time, but I can not believe how fast these kids grow up. I guess we can only love them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's amazing how quickly time flies by. The days seem to just go by too quickly - and can you believe it's already March!?! Where have the last few years gone?? It sounds like it was a wonderful birthday and dance! :) Hope you all are doing great!

Jones Family said...

Happy 14th D4!!!

Kodelle said...

I love that a young man came and cut in. How sweet!!! She is such a sweet young woman.