Sunday, November 16, 2008

How We Met

1. Where did you meet?
Interesting story. His best friend (Quint) was dating my friend (Trudy. Trudy and I were both working ,Quint came in to see Trudy and hubby was with him.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
He was kind of goofy but very nice. He also tried to stop me from leaving work and then tried to run me over in the parking lot.

3. Do you remember what he was wearing?
Jeans and a polo shirt. (it was the 80’s)

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
He kissed me in my apartment after a dance. The cool thing, he asked me if he could before he did. (always the gentlemen)

5. Where did you go for your first date?
We went to dinner and then dancing with Quint and Trudy.

6. How long did you know this person before you were a couple?
From our first date. We got engaged only two weeks later.

7. How did he ask you out?
Actually it was kind of a blind date. After I met him, that night I went back to work to do some inventory. Trudy was on the phone with Quint and they asked us if we would double with them that weekend. (I might mention here that I was seeing someone else at the time and thought it was getting serious.)

8. Has this person ever purposed to you?
Yes. I think he had a little encouragement from his friends or it might have taken a little longer.

9. Do you and this person have kids together?
6 wild beasties.

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
I plead the 5th

11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person?
Probably when he tried to run me over with his car.

12. Do you get along with his family?
Yes.

13. Do you trust this person?
With my life!

14. Do you see him as your partner in the future?
For ever and ever. He will never get away from me.

15. What is the best gift he gave you?
He loves me even when I wonder why.

16. What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves?
He watches TV to late at night but if that’s the worst thing he ever does I am the luckiest girl in the world..

17. Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
We will be grandparents and wondering where the time went.

18. What causes the most arguments?
We really don’t argue. Our biggest disagreements are on what movie to watch or who gets to pick date night restaurants. (see - very lucky!)
.
19. How long have you been together?
We have been married for over 20 years. I can’t believe it sometimes

20. Are you married?
For Time and all Eternity!!!!!

21. Who do you tag?
Anyone who wants to play. Thanks Sonja this was fun!

2 comments:

Jen said...

No picture with this great post?! LOL And 2 weeks! Phew. Can't wait till T calls you up with the same news from college :)

Love the answers. You are all making me want to play along!

Kodelle said...

Okay, you so have to explain the almost running you over with the car comment. That sounds like a good story!