Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Scrapbook Expo

This weekend was the Scrapbook Expo and of course I was there. (Where else would I be?) This time D1 joined mom, 2 of my sisters and my sister-in-law. We had a blast.







We left the expo around 11:30 and went to Walmart to get 4 copies of Twilight.
Then we headed over to mom's for an all girls slumber party.

Saturday we scrapbooked some more, I helped mom with some Vinyl in her bathroom (check out www.ideacloset.blogspot.com for photos), ate lots of food, went to Hobby Lobby and of course watched Twilight.







It was such a nice weekend. I am so blessed to have so many amazing women around me!

3 comments:

Kodelle said...

Sounds like a great time!!!

Jen said...

What a fun weekend! I hope I can have outings like that with my sisters when my kids are older.

Kahre Family said...

I SOOOO hope next time I am able to go with you guys... I am so sad I missed out... But thanks for the pictures!!! Sounds like you guys had a blast...