Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Girls Night Out


I have the best family. My mom, sisters and sister-in-laws are my closest friends and we have so much fun when we are together.

Last Friday, Carla hosted a "do it yourself" Spa night. Some of the older granddaughters joined us for a night of pampering.

We did facials and mud masks...



There was LOTS and LOTS  of nail polish ...



We also did Satin Hands and Manicures




Foot soaks and pedicures...  (oh so relaxing)


Waxing ...and I don't care what anyone says (Carla)... It HURTS!!!



But probably the biggest hit of the evening was the (faux) Glitter Toes . . .



We also enjoyed a nice dinner.  When all was said and done we were beautiful and relaxed...

(well some of us were)

What a great evening.  I can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Jen said...

The last two shots are awesome! Sounds like so much fun.

adonis cabaret shows said...

what's a amazing photo, i love it. Girls Night Out