Thursday, October 9, 2008

October is Birthday Month...







Last week D1 celebrated her 19th Birthday far from home. We put together a little party in a box for her and she and her roommies partied without us. (there were lots of phone calls that day!)
Yesterday D3 turned 16. I am not sure how I like this. My girls are growing up way to fast. Anyway D3 got a cell phone and she couldn't have been happier. It wasn't really a suprise but it was what she wanted. Then we went to YW and she got flowers...from a boy! I don't know about this.

Happy Birthday to both of you. I love you both so much!

4 comments:

dieMutti said...

Happy birthday to both of your sweet girls! I can't believe D3 is 16! It seems like just a few days ago she turned 12 and just yesterday she said goodbye to Beehives and turned 14! Anyway, wish them Happy Birthday from me!

princess barbie!!! said...

hmm how come tia has four picture and i only have two? jk, thanks mom for everything u did thanks for making my 16 years awsome i wouldnt be who i am without u!!! i love u!!!

Rachael said...

I love it!! You know you really do have fabulous girls and it is all acreditted to you!!
I saw D3 with the flowers but didn't know they were from a BOY i need to talk to that girl!!;)

Warner Family said...

D3 and flowers from boys. I wouldn't like that ether. Hope you have fun up in potato land over the weekend with D1. send her all our love.