Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Please Help!!

I am seeing Red...red apples that is. My in laws gave me apples, then more apples and then even more apples. I got a bunch done last week and then I took today off so I could get them finished. My counters are now covered with bottles of apples.

Here is where I need the help. I still have 2 1/2 very large boxes sitting in my kitchen. I am out of bottles, time, energy and will power. Would someone PLEASE take these apples off my hands? I don't want to feel guilty because they are not getting done but I just can't do one more bottle.

If anyone is interested call me or leave a comment. Even if you only want some for snacking on.

Please Help....

1 comment:

Jen said...

Are you serious?! I would love some. I was so bummed that I wouldn't be able to do applesauce this year.