Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things about Me

So I got Tagged on Facebook. Here it goes.

1. I don't usually do things like this but I like Janna so what the hey!
2. I am trying to loose weight.
3. I am the oldest of 7 kids.
4. I HATE winter, I Hate to be cold, I really dislike snow. (but most people who know me, already know this about me!)
5. My Husband is my best friend.
6. I would love to travel but so far the farthest East I have been is Cheyenne Wyoming.
7. Speaking of travel, my favorite place I have ever been is San Diego.
8. Some day I want to be published in a scrapbook magazine.
9. I can't spell, I wish I could but Spell check is my friend.
10. I don't mind watching basketball but I really don't enjoy sports much (unless me kids are playing.)
11. I am a total girly girl. I love pink!
12. I crave a quite house and I know when that day comes I will miss the noise.
13. My favorite food in the whole world is cheese cake. (thus the trying to loose weight)
14. I like to have my nails done, it makes me feel "womanish" but I rarely have the time or the money.
15. I need a hair cut.
16. I truly believe chocolate is the most important food group (once again...trying to loose weight.)
17. I like my job---most of the time,
18. but now that I am working, I wish I could be home more...go figure.
19. I grew up in Wyoming
20. I am not a big fan of ice cream.
21. I love to read, but I usually read the same books over and over.
22. Sleeping-in is anything past 6:30 in the morning. (how sad is that?)
23. I have a hard time believing that I am a mother to a 19 year old. (how'd that happen.)
24. I have been a PTA president.
25. I have dirty dishes in the sink and wishing them away isn't helping.

No comments: