Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Blog

It crazy I know but let me explain. I have two things I am very passionate about, My family and my Hobby (obsession as my husband would say.) I have been trying to combine both on one blog and it hasn't worked very well for a couple of reasons.

1. Some who want to know what up with family don't really care about my other interests.

2. People from work and classes that I send to my blog, really don't care to much about my family!

So the solution is to start another blog. Thus the Idea Closet was born. It is a blog with ideas for not only scrapbooking but other crafts as well. I will post pictures of classes and projects I am working on along with ideas from others places to inspire the crafter in all of us. So if you or someone you know needs an idea or wants to share an idea, visit the Idea Closet (link to the side). If you only want to know the latest gossip in our family stay here.

I hope to see you at both!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's exciting news! :) Good luck with both blogs! :)