Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Wonderful Holdiays

As everyone knows, I love Christmas and this year was so nice. Here are just a few photos.



Just before Santa comes. (remember there are 8 of us!)




Hanging out with Hubbie's Family on Christmas Eve.



Family Home Evening at my mom's house the Monday before.



New Jammies, the best part of Christmas Eve!



Food on New Years Eve.

WE spent time with Family and with each other. We played games, laughed, sang songs and watched movies. My greatest gift was having everyone home. I don't know how much longer that will happen so for now I am so grateful when it does.

New Years Eve was a lot of fun also. Daughters 2 and 3 spent the evening with friends while the rest of us hung out at home. As always, I fix each persons favorite thing to eat so we have an odd collection of food. We played Gestures and had a guitar Hero Battle (I lost!).

I have been very blessed this past year. I am a little nervous as we look forward to this new year, I am sure there will be changes, trials and struggles but I know there will also be new blessings in store for us as well.

I hope all of you had a great Christmas too!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great fun! I love the Christmas break time.

It's been fun seeing your bench full at church again for a few weeks. Best wishes for 2009!

Unknown said...

It looks and sounds like you had a beautiful Christmas holiday! :) Happy New Year!