Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prom for D3

It's that time of the year again. Prom. This year D3 got asked to two different proms. We have a young man in our ward who attends a private school and his prom was last night.

I am very proud of D3. She stuck to her standards even when it wasn't the most popular thing to do. In the end, three couples went with them (I don't have a group photo yet) and they all had a wonderful time.

Because of time constraints and the fact that she is attending the Cyprus prom in just a couple of short weeks, she wore one of D2's dresses. She still looked absolutely beautiful and mom had a lump in her throat when they walked out the door!





4 comments:

Sonja said...

Oh, they look so cute :D

Warner Family said...

PLease slow down. If you kids are growing this fast. Then mine are too.
She does look greta.

dieMutti said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I can NOT believe this is my little Beehive president! I feel like my kids are growing up so fast too but luckily I still have 11+ years before a Prom :) Tell her hi from me!

Kodelle said...

She's so beautiful. I just love her smile.