Monday, June 29, 2009

Manti Our Mini Vacation

This past Friday we loaded up the van and headed to Manti. We had a great evening. We had a picnic in the park, the kids played chase and I found this amazing little craft fair to walk through.

Of course the real reason we went down was to watch the Mormon Miracle Pageant. The last time I been down to see it was when D1 was just a new born. It was amazing!











a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqQMNtwyBZaRs3KQ_mbezszh5dYd_GZcoSbJ2MQtXG5sCamrBLK7J8I1XIbGDutWyvhF-D-f5vO_8-yo7KEf70XCsIPZJQ3hLaGBoNvGpzz1jJkju1rCOewI9vV1kyA9wHMlwTrU764TM/s1600-h/002.JPG">


The weather was pretty good. It started out hot then the wind started to blow pretty hard and then it got COLD!! It never rained and I am glad for that.

We had a lot of fun and it was really good to get out and do something as a Family.

On Sunday I drove to Heber with my Mom and two sisters to visit my Grandma. She has been living in California with my Aunt and Uncle and they were all up for the week. I don't get to see my Grandma very often and I miss her so it was so nice to spend a few hours with her.

That was our weekend. Now the girls are leaving for girls camp this week and its back to the normal running and being crazy!

1 comment:

Kahre Family said...

My most favorite temple ever!!! One of our Dr.'s went there last weekend for a wedding, maybe you guys walked past each other and didn't even know it!!!