Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Graduations

This has been a crazy yet amazing week. We have had three graduations!
First, last Sunday (may 31) D2 Graduated from Seminary. She bore her testimony and it was so good to hear.



On Friday morning, Only Son graduated from 6th grade. He also gave one of the class speeches. He did a very good job.





On Friday evening was D2's High School graduation. She looked so happy and beautiful!







What else have we done? Lets see; on Thursday we drove to Idaho and back to pick up D1 and 3 friends. Friday was graduations. Saturday I taught a class and then we took everyone to the Temple open house (I will post more photos of that later.) Sunday after church I took D1 and friends back to school and stayed the night. Monday I drove home and on Tuesday we took D2 up to her school to get registered and spent the day there. Today I wish I could say I can relax, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen either.
Oh Well.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Where did D2 finally decide to go?

Warner Family said...

Holy cow I thought my week was crazy. Maybe I should stop whinning You take to crazy cake. Please take a nap. Send the kids my way if you need the peace to do so.