Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is a girl to do?

Poor D5, she has been off track since before Christmas. 5 Weeks.  I have been on the couch and not a lot of fun for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Usually when it is just D5 and I we go shopping work on craft projects watch movies and eat lunch together.  This time not so much.

We have played a few Nancy Drew Games on the computer, she is pretty smart, it would take me forever to finish a game but she just wizzes through them. ( The Magna library has about 5 or 6 of them plus you can play mini games online for free.)

She has also done a lot of this.








D5 has been pretty patient with me. Hopefully by April, when she goes off track again,  I won't be so pathetic, all will be back to normal and we will have lots of time together.


No comments: