Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweethearts Dance

We had a great Valentine/President's Day/Long weekend.  D2 was home and we just had a lot of fun.  Of course Friday night was the stake adult valentine dance.  I forgot my camera but trust me, we had a lot of fun.  I was glad both D1&2 were there.  We danced up a storm.  (well mostly they did and I gave it a good try.)  Anyway we really had fun, and of course dancing with my hubby is always super special.

Saturday was the Cyprus' Sweetheart Dance.  The Juniors were in charge so that ment D3 was very busy with decorating and all of that.   Here is kind of how the night went. (lots of photos sorry!)
First, we started with the basics, music and make-up






Then we got the whole team working.


(don't we work well together?)



She looked so beautiful.


Her date.


D1 helped me put together a nice dinner for them.


Yumm!

The whole group (all 10 of them) in our little house.

She had so much fun and I must admit, I did too.  I am so glad my girls will share moments like this with me.

1 comment:

She-Mulk said...

Wow! She looks so pretty! And, hey, is that Mitch in the group? Isn't he still 10? My, my, how time flies!