Friday, February 26, 2010

Slow Down--Please

Can you believe it? February is almost over.  I swear it was New Years Eve two days ago.  How does this happen?  As I look over everything we have done this past month I guess I can see that it just happens.  Here is a recap of a few things:



A birthday and time visiting with Family.


Activity Days- making scripture cookies this time (have I mentioned I have the best calling ever!!)


Finishing up another season of Basket Ball.  (their team didn't do to well but he loved every minute of it- and its great when you can share it with a good friend.)



Science fair projects. (can you taste the difference if you don't know what it is?)


A Court of Honor. (Hubby did part of the Flag Ceremony and Only Son got his Star.)


Youth Dances and hanging out with best friends.

Homework, along with school performances, High school registration and Play try-outs (D4 made the lead in the spring play at Brockbank.)

And of course, a holiday.

Its hard to believe that last month I was complaining that I had to sit on the couch and do nothing while everyone was going, going, going.  I guess if I had to choose I would choose to be busy instead of sitting, but some times I just want to say "slow down- please-for just a minute!"

No comments: