Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random question

I know I haven't blogged for a while.  D2 is home for Spring Break and we have been having way to much fun.  Today D1 and I went to Alice in Wonderland.  I have to say I liked it.  I wasn't sure I would but it was actually kind of a fun movie.

So here is my Random question.  If you had to choose between Harry Potter #7 or Eclipse what would you choose?  I know its not a big deal because (thanks heavens) they are not coming out at the same time but I just wonder where your loyalties lie?  I wonder where mine lie?  Have to give that some thought.  In the mean time...




Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

ECLIPSE!!!!

LOL- honestly I would pick Princess and the Frog over both but if those were my only options it would be Eclipse for sure.

Erin Macceo said...

I have to say Harry Potter!! One because those books are the reason I started reading and 2 because from a movie aspect they are just WAY better! I'm sure I'll be seeing both opening night though. thank goodness we don't have to choose.

Random Thoughts from an Average Mind said...

No contest. Definitively LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!