Monday, April 5, 2010

A week (or more) in review.

What a week, okay month, this has been.  I think 2010 is going to be crazy.  I am not a good blogger but truth be told I don't have time.
So here is a recap. And lots of photos (sorry)
First we celebrated D4's birthday on the 14th.

She also had her Play in March. There were 3 performances and we made everyone of them. It was cute (this is a really bad photo).  At one point she called her brother out of the audience to come and dance with her.


Then of course there was the Scrapbook Expo. Mom, Daughters, sisters, sister-in-laws and friends all gathered to crop the day (and night) away.  We had a blast (and spent far to much money!)





In the last 2 weeks I have been to Layton twice and Logan twice

We love having D2 home and I am glad Logan is a doable distance.

This past weekend was Easter and we had a full house.  D1 had friends come in from Idaho and Arizona, a few but not all stayed with us but they were in and out all weekend.  D2 also had her BFF come and spend Saturday night and Sunday with us.



We colored easter eggs...


The Easter Bunny hid over 150 eggs.  60 real eggs and 100 plastic ones.  Wow, there were eggs EVERYWHERE!



Saturday evening the girls and I headed to Layton again and spent the evening with the rest of the girls.  Before the guys left for the priesthood session we did a lot of this...


Its the new Wii dance game and it is so fun (and there are some very embarrising videos floating around now.)
Later the guys left and the girls went shopping.  What a blast.

Of course the best part of the weekend was General Confrence.  I LOVED it so much.  Every message was for me I think.  It was so nice having everyone home as we listened to our prophet.  (we even got to go downtown for one session.)

Sunday afternoon, after all the friends left, we had a nice dinner with just our family, then it was back to Logan to get D2 back to school.

(thats exactly how I felt about the weekend too!)

Oh one last thing that happened?


D3 got asked to the prom.  She has no idea who it is and its been fun trying to guess and figure out.  I am sure he will reveal himself in time....

No comments: