Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Comings and Goings

I am looking forward to this weekend, and I am dreading it...

Reason #1



D2 is coming home again.  (*hint, if you ever decide to do braces, don't do them after your child has moved away-way to many appointments!) I am excited to see her, visit with her and just hang out.





D1 is leaving. I know its time for her to go.  I know she is excited to get back to school, her job and her appartment but oh how I am going to miss her.  For the last 4 months we have enjoyed going to lunch, shopping, attending RS together and just talking and spending time together.    

Reason #2


D3 is running for SBO again.  She has enjoyed this last year as Junior Class Sec.  It has kept her (us) super busy.  Last night we were up until 1AM putting posters together.   If she looses I will feel really bad for her and I know she will be disapointed. If she wins, I am not sure we are ready for another crazy year. 

Reason #3
Stake Conference.  Don't get me wrong, I love Stake conference.  Everything about it. I look forward to the whole weekend  but it gets so busy and  hectic.  Not a restful weekend.

Reason #3.5
D3 is speaking in the adult session on Saturday night.  I know she will do a great job but she is speaking on what teens need and want from adults.  I am not sure I am ready to hear this.

Reason #4
I still have a pile of fabric sitting on my sewing table.  They were supose to be Easter dresses (yeah I know that was almost 2 weeks ago.)  I enjoy sewing, I really do ,but I am tired of walking past them every day and feeling quilty.  I just need to finish them. (before D1 and 2 head back to school?)

With that being said, I think its time to just sit back, relax and enjoy whatever comes our way!

No comments: