Sunday, May 31, 2009

Awards Nights

Yes, I said Nights,as in plural. It has been one very busy and crazy week but a good one.

On Tuesday, Hubby, D2 and I went to an awards banquet for Cyprus. D2 was recognized for receiving a scholarship. She actually got 2 but because they were both to attend different schools and the second one came a little latter she was only recognized for the first one. We are so proud of her, she has worked hard these past few years and it has paid off.

On Wednesday night, Hubby, D4 and D5 and I went to an awards night at the Junior High. D4 received the Presidential award, this is an award given to students whose GPA is 3.8 or above and have succeeded in citizenship and extra circular activities. I have a photo of D4. I forgot my camera at D2's (oops' bad me!)




On Friday, at yet another awards ceremony for the Drama department, D4 was awarded Best 8th Grade Actress.

We are not done yet, this week we have Seminary, 6th grade and High School graduation. I am sure I will be posting and "bragging" before the weeks out!

No comments: