Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weekend at Mom's

You would think that at some point things would slow down, that I would find time to do simple things like blogging. I could tell you a 100 reasons why I haven't blogged in so long but it would only bore you.

This past weekend we did go up to moms for a first of many "weed and feed" party. Due to the choir practice downtown at the conference center and a birthday party for an old friend, we ended up getting to moms late and missed most of the weeding part of the party. We did enjoy the feeding part and the kids loved hanging out with their cousins. (we missed those who were not there!)

Just to prove that we were there for a little of the time and did do a little of the work, I am posting a few photos.













PS if I haven't mentioned this, I am LOVING this warm weather! It makes me happy.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like fun!

How long did it take you to convince your kids that work can be enjoyable?

Kristy said...

I bet it is so nice to have your mom living closer!