Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Only Son's Big Weekend

Only Son had a big weekend. We celebrated his 12th birthday with family and friends.



We started the day with dance practice. When we returned home we took him to get a new suit and hair cut. Then out to lunch.

That afternoon two of his friends joined us for a party at Hollywood connections. We played minuter golf, rode rides, played arcade games and when roller skating. Finally we had ice cream before taking all the boys home.







Somehow in all of that we had time for presents, spankings (by dad of course) and family time.

On Sunday, Hubby ordained Only Son as a deacon. Two of my sisters and their families, My mom and Hubby's parents were all there. It was really a neat day!



Doesn't he look so grown up.

In honor of his 12th birthday, here are 12 things that I love about him.
1. He is a gentlemen and opens my door whenever Hubby isn't there.
2. He still likes to be tucked in at night.
3. He loves to tell jokes and
4. He has a great sense of humor!
5. He is kind to all of his sisters (even when they do drive him nuts!)
6. He never gives up, even when something is hard!
7. He is an example to me. He never forgets to pray and reminds me often when I forget.
8. He is a great big brother to D5.
9. He is very creative but he is ALL boy
10. He is an artist. He draws so well, even if it is all monsters and dragons.
11. He is honest
12. He is a good fishermen.

And a bonus... He likes to hang out with his mom!

Happy Birthday only Son! I love you

1 comment:

Warner Family said...

A big Happy Birthday. I could not get over him passing the scrament on sunday.