Monday, September 21, 2009

Ramblings

I hate being sick! I hate it when I don't feel well and I don't like it when the kids are sick either.

Thursday D4 "lost her cookies" at school (right after she told the teacher she didn't feel well and the teacher told her she was fine!)

For whatever reason, I guess I don't like to be left out of the sickness because I always get what the kids bring home and this time was no exception. The problem was it was stake conference. Lucky I didn't get it as bad as D4 and I was still able to participate and enjoy the weekend.

D2 Surprised us Saturday by showing up unannounced. It was nice to have her home even if it was only for about 24 hours.

Stake conference was wonderful. I am so grateful I was able to attend.

Tonight Only Son went to bed early... He has a fever and upset stomach. And a cross country meet tomorrow.

Did I mention, I hate sickness?!? Oh well here we go again

PS. did I mention that Only Son and D4 made the Musical? D4 is even a lead. They are both excited.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sorry about the sick, but yay for the musical!