Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Free Time???

Whats that? Now the kids are all back in school, its run, run, run.

D3 made SBO, Improve and theater productions. And she got a job.

D4 is Improve captain, involved in concert orchestra and drama club, not to mention the musical that is coming up.

Only Son is on the Cross Country team.

Only Son and D4 have tried out for Pizzaz (wont know on that till next week.)

Thats only three of the six, add in church stuff, home work and three more kids. Then work around hubby's crazy schedule and my own? What is free time?

Here are some photos of D3 showing off her new jacket.






I may complain but I really don't think I would change a thing. I enjoy watching my children grow and learn as they try new things and develop new talents.

You Go!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I know I will be crying to you in 7 or 8 years about the same stuff! I admire your ability to stay on top of all of it.

Love the pics, too. Go Pirates ARgggghhh!