Sunday, September 13, 2009

One wild and crazy week

In one week ( Eight days actually) this is part of what we have done:

Went to Midway and enjoyed Swiss Days with our good friends the Stevens.



Ran a 5K



Sent D1 off to school ... again!



Chopped down the tree in our front yard and hauled it off. (yes that is only son weilding a chain saw...very scary!)




No Pictures but we moved children and rearanged 3 bedrooms... that resulted in two dump runs, two DI runs and one still to go.


D3 was asked to Homecoming (that means another dress to sew.)





D4 and Only Son made Pizzaz!

Flew to California with D4 (her first time on an airplane) and our good friends the Warner Girls. Spent the day at Knott's Berry Farm and then flew home. (Unbelievable Fun!)










Spent 12+ hours at the Scrapbook Expo with my mom, all four sisters, one sister-in-law and my niece. (Great fun!!)











Spent all morning Saturday at the Family History Super Saturday (I can't wait to get started on some Family History now!)

Attended the neighborhood Bar BQ.

Dated my hubby (oh how I love Cafe Rio)!

Cut wood for all the new kits that were ordered this week.

Tomorow is Monday. Tomorow I have to be mom again. I promise to try and keep things at a slower pace.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

And I bet you thought when you quit your job your life would slow down!

Sonja said...

Wow, you have been busy. How fun!

Warner Family said...

what a full week. But thanks for coming with us for a day of fun. Next time NY