Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Performances

Last week was a week full of performances. Its a week I do enjoy but its a long week. And I forgot my Camera at almost all of them so I know I am going to be in trouble with a few children. (oh well, the story of my life.)

Monday, D4,Only Son and D5 participated in Winter Fest. (This is when all the schools in our area perform at the High School.)

Wednesday was the Pizzaz and Dance performance at the Jr. High.

Thursday D4 and Only Son had another performance at D5's School so I went to that. Then that evening D3 had an Improv productions that lasted 2 hours. Very Talented kids but I have to say, I got seatitis.

Saturday was our Ward Christmas party. Show Choir and Mads came and sang for us. After dinner Only Son, D5 and I participated in a little primary program.

Not to be left out, Sunday the youngest two sang in Sacrament Meeting.





I do enjoy watching my kids perform and develop new talents, but I have to be honest and say I hope we are done, for a few weeks anyway.

No comments: