Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas, The most wonderful day of the year.

Its over, It makes me kind of sad. Most people I know have put away their decorations, taken down the tree and put the gifts away. Not me. I have to admit, my house is still Christmas Chaos! I will clean up on New Years day. I do it every year. Unlike most people, I don't want any help. Its my way of putting things lovingly away and a chance to say good bye to my favorite time of the year.

Yesterday, while shopping, I bought a few new decorations (on an amazing sale) so I already have something to look forward to next year.

But before I get melodramatic, how about I share some of my favorite photos from this year?



Christmas Eve and everyone gets new Jammie bottoms...



... and a new book.












There were lots of surprises but no disappointments





Of course, by the end of the day, everyone was worn out.

Besides spending time with our family, the best part of Christmas was seeing and hearing from so many of our friends. We have so many people that bless our lives everyday. I was amazed at how many people remembered us this year. Thank you for your special gift of friendship and love.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

It looks like a fun week!