Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Waiting for Santa

10 days till Christmas, Did you get that? 10 DAYS. I will admit I am almost as bad as the kids, however they might drive me nuts before it gets here.

Last night we took them to shop for each other, then we wrapped presents and worked on neighborhood gifts.

10 Days! I still have so much to do! I have to remind myself to quit stressing and just enjoy it.

Yesterday it was just D2 and I at home. It was a fun afternoon. We watched Polar Express, ate lunch on my bed and just talked. It was a perfect afternoon.

10 Days.
Saturday was our Ward Christmas party and the kids got to sit on Santa's lap. D5 was soooo excited. Standing in line was one of the hardest things she had to do.
(she is at that age where she still wants to believe but she isn't sure. )





D3 had to sit on Santa's lap also. She asked for a young man (who shall remain nameless)--oh what is a mother to do?



10 Days! Today I am going to try and get some projects done and get ready for two parties tomorrow.

Enjoy your 10 days.

PS here is a fun little site for your kids (or you.) Write Santa a letter and he will write back. Plus lots of games and things to do.
www.emailsanta.com

No comments: